Lodsworth parish at one time had three watermills and one windmill. The watermills are summarised below. The only reference to the windmill, sited just south of the A272, is in an1808 OS drawing.
|Lodsbridge Mill||Selham||William Tipper (1770-1793), Thomas Puttock (1841-1851), Edward Gadd (1851-1874), John Budd (1878-1903), James M Crass (1891), A J & Sons Blaker (1895-1903), James Morley (1907-1938)||3,4,5,6,10,12|
|Barnetts Mill||Selham||Pratt (1834), Richard Porter (1841), William Cooper (1851-1878)||3,4,5,6|
|Halfway Bridge Mill||Halfway Bridge||William Andrews (1841), Thomas Elliott (1845-1858), Henry Smith (1862-1874), Arthur James & Son Blaker (1878-1909), Henry Bishop (1891), Unknown (1892-1913)||4,5,6,7,17|
Barnetts Mill was a water-powered corn mill, sited on the south-east boundary of the parish with at least part of the mill pond outside the parish. It ceased to operate in the late 19th or early 20th century.